A beautiful and well maintained, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car garage in the quiet Torino area of Port St Lucie. The home has almost 2100 square feet of living space and includes a screened in Lanai to enjoy your morning cup of coffee and your favorite beverage in the evenings. The home sits on 1/3rd of an acre with a fenced in back yard for your children or pets to enjoy and plenty of room to add a resort style pool. It also has a 10ft by 12ft shed to store yard maintenance items. You are just minutes away from St Lucie West to enjoy numerous dining and shopping experiences. Come see this wonderful home and see how you can enjoy the Florida lifestyle.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
2,066 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 48 1ST REPLAT
2,066 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Room for Pool,Screen Porch,Shed. 1/4 to 1/2 Acre,Cul-De-Sac,Paved Road.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price